In our college various departmental activities are conducted from time to time for the up gradation of students. Departments have their own societies where activities are done regarding their concerned subjects.Departments have their own academic calendar
Commerce & BBA Dept
- Commerce and Management department of College organised an Online Advertisement Making Competition" with special focus on Covid related products for B com and BBA students.Students of BBA and B.Com enthusiastically participated in it and 17 entries were shortlisted touching different aspects of post Covid era.Department is thankful to our Faculty members Ms Meenal Sabharwal ,Ms.Shalini khurana,Ms.Preeti Raina, Ms. Poonam almadi who spared their precious time in judgement of entries. Yamini of BBA second year bagged 1st position, Divya( BBA 3rd year) and Akansha Dubey( BBA 3rd year) got second position and Khushi Gupta (BBA second year) got 3rd position. All the faculty members of Commerce and Management coordinated the event successfully. The highlight of the event was students' own creativity and their presentation on screen. Senior Faculty members Ms. Ritika Gupta( Officiating Principal), Ms Amita Kumari and Ms. Archana verma appreciated the efforts of Students and congratulated the Faculty of Commerce Department for their sincere and dedicated efforts.
- Placement Cell in collaboration with Commerce Department organised a webinar in association with Pearl Academy on Communication Skills & Story Telling " on 11th Dec.'20, Friday at 10:00am for Under graduate students. 328 students of various streams of our college joined this webinar and learned creating unforgettable stories to use throughout their career especially to build their business and brand and understood ‘The 6 Senses in their story scenes to trigger emotional responses’ along with Story structure and how to drive their narrative towards one unforgettable selling power.Our honourable Principal mam Ms. Namrata Sharma and all our respected Senior Faculty appreciated the programme. All the members of Placement and Commerce and BBA department contributed to best extent to make this programme successful.
- department organised Online PPT Competition on the theme " Pros and Cons of Agitation by farmers in India".Our respected officiating Principal Mam Ms.Amita Kumari appreciated the programme and admired the participants. Our experienced and respected senior faculty Members Ms. Archana verma, Ms. Ritika Gupta, Ms. Preeti arora ,Ms.Poonam Almadi, Ms. Pooja Singh ,Ms.Sonia Minocha contributed their valuable efforts in judgements of participants.30 students having excellent presentation skills participated with full enthusiasm and Ritika( B.Com 2nd year),Geeta( BBA final year) got 2 nd and Priya ( BBA final year) got 3rd position. All the faculty member of Commerce, Management and Economics coordinated with their best efforts.
- Commerce and Management Department in collaboration with Economics department and EBSB club conducted a webinar on"Corporate Social Responsibility" on 11th jan 2020 at 12:30 pm .Dr.Neha Tomar( Assistant Professor and Phd panel member in Noida International University) was invited as the keynote speaker at the event. She shared valuable information regarding responsibilities of corporate towards various stakeholders.She also highlighted how company's integrate social and environmental concerns in their business operations.
- 8th May, 2020- Commerce
and Management Department of Government College for Women, Faridabad organized
State Level online Article Writing Competition on the theme “The Impact of
Lockdown on Indian Economy and Society” on 8th May, 2020 under the effective
leadership of our worthy Principal Madam Ms. Namrata Sharma. Sakshi B.VoC (SD)
1st Aggarwal College Ballabgarh, Faridabad also received a Consolation prize.
Nov, 2019- BBA & Commerce
department organized a debate competition on Digital Payment-pros & cons
sponsored by syndicate bank on 15 Nov 2019. Almost 10 teams participated in the
event.1st,2nd & 3rd prizes were given to winners by syndicate bank's team.
- 7th Nov.
2019- Commerce & management dept. organised one day interactive session on
financial literacy and role of little savings for bright future including
general discussion with the help of Syndicate Bank in context of celebrating
'Bal Utsav' for the college students. Students were also encouraged to
participate in coming contest by opening bank accounts & lucky draw will be
given by syndicate bank on 14 November 2019.
Aug, 2019- Commerce and bba department organised Various activities on 22nd August
2019 on account of janamashtmi under the guidance of Ms. Preeti Arora, . Neha
Vij& Ms. Jyoti.Many students participated in the various activities like
krishan leela, natak singing and other activities.
- 31stAug,2019- Haryana Tourism day was
celebrated by the Department of Tourism Management. Various activities like
exhibition of charts/collage related to tourism in Haryana, speech competition,
Haryanvi folk songs and Haryanvi dances were performed by students.
Jan, 2020- Dept. Of Tourism
organized Group discussion on " Social media and Tourism".
Nov 2019-National Press Day was celebrated. Eminent academician Dr. Suresh Verma
from JMI, New Delhi addressed the students
Dept of Science
Following activities were carried out of
science stream students in this session.
- Bimla Goswami of B.Sc third year, roll no
1396320052 participated in the two days International Virtual Conference on
"Modern Instrumental and Characterization Techniques in Applied
Science-2020 (MICTAS-2020)" organized by MIET Kumaon Haldwani and
Department of Chemistry, H. N. B. Govt. P. G. College, Khatima, Uttrakhand in
collaboration with U-SERC, DST, Dehradun and Department of Chemistry, R. H.
Govt. P. G. College, Kashipur, Uttrakhand on 5th and 6th July, 2020 at
- Priya Baghel of B.Sc second year, roll no 39
secured fifth position in Kargil-Kriti (an online poster making competition)
organized on the occasion of 21st anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas from 23rd
to 26th July, 2020 by Youth Red Cross (YRC) society of J. C. Bose University of
Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad.
- Muskan Tewatia of B.Sc second year, roll no 38
served as a Goodwill Ambassador at cynosure dialogue 2020 online model United
Nations conference held on 25th July, 2020.
- Anjali Yadav of B.Sc third year, roll no 24
received a certificate of participation for attending an online workshop on
"why and how to be your own boss" organized by Optical Society of
America (OSA), IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate, Delhi on 29th July, 2020.
- Anjali Yadav of B.Sc third year, roll no 24 bagged
third position in online slogan writing competition organized by the Hindi
Department of our college on 14/09/2020 on the occasion of "Hindi
- Anjali Yadav of B.Sc third year, roll no 24 bagged
first position in online Hindi Bodh Gyan competition organized by the Hindi
Department of DAV Centenary College, Faridabad on 14/09/2020 on the occasion of
"Hindi Diwas". Shristi Saraswat of B.Sc third year, roll no 16 also
- Three students from B.Sc final year, Anjali Yadav
roll no 24, Riya Singh roll no 31 and Neha roll no 13, participated in the
National level quiz competition organized by the Hindi Department of Aggarwal
College, Ballabgarh on the occasion of Hindi Diwas on 14/09/2020. Anjali scored
68%, Riya scored 72% and Neha scored 60% marks.
- students of B.Sc final year (Muskan Singh, Rollno
09; SurbhiKumari, Rollno 41; ShristiSaraswat, Rollno 16; Anjali Yadav, Rollno
24; RituBaghel, Rollno 02; Kalpana Singh, Rollno 06; MeenuChakrawarti, Rollno61
and Kajal Choudhary, Rollno 12) participated in the two-day event, CLEVER BOT
BENDER, an online Physics quiz organised byPRAGYANAM: The Physics Society of
J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA on11th-12th August, 2020.
They also received the appreciation certificates for the same.
- Poonam Kumari, Roll no 18 of B.Sc Second year has
participated in one day National Webinar on “A Concept of White LED Glassy
Nano-materials” organized by Department of Physics, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
Government College, Faridabad, Haryana on 23rd Oct, 2020.
- Women cell and Faculty of Science organized a
Webinar in our college on 27/11/2020 at 10.00 am. The speaker Smt. Diksha
Bhatt, Principal, Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Mohri Jagir, Karnal, enlightened the
students with the deep knowledge in Ramayan Science. She explained how Ramayan
contains the knowledge of all streams, Literature, Sociology, Physics, Biology,
Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Geography etc. Her theory was basically based on
the research by Dr. Tony Rader, Neuroscientist, Harvard University. Total 77
students of B.Sc participated and showed great enthusiasm in this webinar.
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science of
our college celebrated National Mathematics Day on 22/12/2020 to commemorate
the 133rd birth anniversary of the great mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan. On
this ocassion, online mathematics quiz was organised by the department and 206
students of B.Sc., B.com. and BBA of our college participated in it. Total 26
students secured 100% in the quiz.
- Four students of B.Sc final year, Anjali Roll no
24, Jyoti roll no 52, Shrishti Saraswat roll no 16 and Seshwara Phutela roll no
2158120193, participated in the state level online competitions organized by
the legal literacy cell of Saraswati Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Palwal on
26/12/2020. Jyoti bagged third position in Slogan writing and Seshwara Phutela
received consolation prize in power point presentation competition.
- Faculty of Science in collaboration with EBSB club
of our college organized a one day webinar on "Career Opportunities in
Science" for 10th and 12th students of Government Senior secondary school,
Sehatpur, Faridabad on 31/12/2020, as per the letter no
DHE-020002/4/2020-college-1-DHE dated 22/12/2020. Ms. Jagriti Dewan, Assistant
Professor in Physics, Pt. J. L. N. Government College, Faridabad was the
invited speaker for the session. She complied a list of career options that
students can pursue after studying science (non medical or medical) in class
12. She also explained how science is a multi-disciplined field with new
disciplines and branches being added with the advancement of science and
technology. Total 100 students got benefitted from this webinar.
- Anjali Yadav, roll no 24 of B.Sc third year
secured third position and the cash prize of Rs. 500 in "National level
Physics Quiz Competition" organized by the Department of Physics of
Aggarwal College, Ballabgarh to commemorate the 127th Birth Anniversary of the
legendary Physicist S. N. Bose on 01/01/2021.
Dept. of Geography
- Dept of Geography, College level science exhibition
saw enthusiastic participation of Geography students of BA I, BAII & BA
III. Under the guidance of Dr. Parul Rana (HOD, Dept. of Geography)the students
made models on the topics : Environmental Degradation & Land slides, Deforestation
& illegal mining in Shivaliks, Aravallis and Western Ghats of India and
also suggested steps to save these hills.
Jan, 2020-Geography Department organised a 'Map based activity- Know your Country'
for BA 1st year students on 7/09/2019 to help them understand the physical
features of India and to help them learn the name and location of states and
Department of Mass Communication
Sep,2019- The Department of Mass Communication celebrated the
Department of Psychology
Jan, 2020-Science exhibition was held in the college on 29 January 2020 .
Psychology students of BA 1, 2 and 3 participated with full enthusiasm. They
made working/ non working models and charts on topics like stress - a silent
killer, stress management, healthy lifestyle, human heart etc under the guidance
of Ms Ritika Gupta ( HOD psychology department).
Department of Sanskrit
- Essay competition on Sanskrit language and its
importance was organized by Sanskrit Department
Department of Hindi
Department of Music
- Archana of BA-3rd year Roll no.120 paticipated in Indian Classical Instrument (Percussion) event and got third position in National Level Music E-Competition held on 3/11/2020 to 9/11/2020 organised by K.L.Mehta Dayanand College for Women, Faridabad.